Saturday, 4 August 2012

Old, but exciting

As some of you may know; I sell jewellery supplies from my website: www.mhjewellery.com
Last year before Christmas I was contacted with a request to include some of the items that I sell in an article in Creative Beading magazine. I know this is old news; however in the busy time back then I didn't get around to sharing this with you. And I can tell you that I was extremely excited. 
      
They even included a photo of the knitted wire tubing that I sell:

It is those little nice surprises, like this opportunity to be included in an article, that make life so much more fun.
I will now get back to enjoying my glass of red wine on this relatively boring Saturday evening whilst I dream of more nice surprises for the future.

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. Great post!! very informative.
    Thank you very much for such a lovely and informative post.
    Navratna Mala

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really wonderfull blog post. I noticed this blog further more useful information. Thanks for sharing your useful views..... Jewellery shop list

    ReplyDelete