Friday, 13 January 2012

The way to a tidy studio

I am still working on the tidying up and organising. Doing little steps every day seems to work for me and I am actually very proud of my achievements so far. I have just received "The Clutter-Busting Handbook" that I bought on-line a week ago (From the Bookdepository in the UK). Great reading so far - keeps me motivated! I have not gotten to the de-cluttering of the studio yet. I have found a lot of stuff inside the house that should actually be in the studio and I have bought, saved and found containers to help sort out all the bits and pieces I have collected over the years. So tomorrow it is time to get started. My studio is in the garage and I share it with spiders who like to surprise me with their webs. I should probably tell you that I do NOT like spiders - I am working on accepting the fact that no matter how much I try to get rid of them that is not going to happen. At the moment there are a few "suprise"- webs that I need to remove. So I have to be brave tomorrow! Can't wait till it is all clean and tidy and ready for a new year's creative work.

2 comments:

  1. Yay - can't wait to hear how it goes. Must be that time of year for the spiders - our place is full of them. Cohen took great delight in showing me one yesterday on it's web that had lost a few legs overnight - not sure what happened there.
    I'm also like thing the sound of the clutter busting handbook - I think I need a copy of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The spiders are definitely multiplying at the moment. Wonder if spider-legs are a delicatessen to certain birds, just like the frog-legs are to the French.
    I have a couple of friends who have lined up to borrow the anti-clutter book, - I can put you down on the list if you wish.

    ReplyDelete